Watch this 5 minutes clip to learn how our services can empower your company's existing competency in designing decorative elements for projects with an Islamic inspiration.
The strong points of our Islamic Interior Design consultancy
We will help your firm stand out from the competition by articulating unique decorative elements into your Islamic inspired projects in highly innovative ways. We can create either a subtle Islamic atmosphere or give a full-on grandiose Islamic character to your interiors. With our help, your firm will be able to:
- Incorporate original and unique designs, rather than copy the motifs of old creations.
- Design interiors of large spaces using huge compositions, without repeating motifs or obvious patterns, bringing out the grandness and the complexity of the work.
- Design without restrictions knowing that a faithful and accurate implementation is guaranteed, as we have the solutions to manufacture and install every piece we design, no matter how complex or intricate they might be.
- Design floors, decoration for walls, columns, windows or any other architectural element, functional or structural, manipulating the decorative elements directly within the 3D architectural models of the building to achieve a harmonious integration and articulation with the surroundings.
- Design with the same variety of materials available for any other work, without limiting yourself to traditional Islamic uses. For example, floors, wall finishes, wood, ceramic, marble, hard and soft metals, acrylics, glass, plaster, brick, stone, various synthetic materials, etc.
About the specific services in our consultancy
Our consultancy is a comprehensive and holistic service that encompasses all areas in which our client may require assistance, from design, blueprint and documentation, to the manufacturing or production of design pieces, always centered on Islamic geometric and floral design. In particular, we offer the following specific services:
- Design and project management
- Initiation of designers into geometric and floral design oriented towards modern production methods.
- Close collaboration in the design of decorative items, incorporating geometric and/or floral elements to the different architectural elements.
- Creation of custom designs upon request.
- Specification, blueprints and visualization of the designs created.
- Incorporation and adaptation of designs into the client's architectural 3D models.
- Communication and visualization
- Sketches, schematic drawings and digital drafts.
- Photorealistic architectural renderings.
- Fly-through animations.
- Video production.
- Production and manufacturing
- Programming cutting paths for the manufacture of design works.
- Mechanized manufacturing of design pieces.
- Organization, systemization, blueprints and specifications for the installation of the works created.
- Installation and/or supervision of the installation of the created works.